High Performance Sealing with the Docon® Seal M.
The Docon® Seal M is an automated sealing unit to seal PVC tubes, particularly the blood removal tube directly attached to the donor. This ensures increased level of safety when sealing the tube. Its handy, robust and light construction combined with a long battery charge life provide the best conditions for everyday use in production and further processing of stored blood.
Different tube diameters and wall thicknesses can be sealed.
The sealing time is automatically adjusted to the tubes specified. The active sealing process is indicated by an LED on the sealing handle.
The Docon® Seal M unit can be used in combination with our Docon7® Blood Transfusion Plattform
- Light, robust and handy mobile sealing unit
- Ergonomically shaped sealing handle including spray protection (also suitable for small hands)
- Can be operated using minimal manual force
- Easy to clean
- Latest lithium-ion battery technology for up to 2000 seals per battery charge
- Reliable system for sealing directly at the donor
- Automatically regulated sealing time depending on tube thickness
Device weight: 950 g
Handle weight: 300 g
Dimensions: 185 x 94 x 61 mm
Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC
PVC tube spec.: 4 - 6 mm
Sealing time: 2 - 5 seconds
Seals in series: > 150
Seals per charge: 2000
Get in touch