Docon® 7 is a high-end solution for mobile blood donations and represents the systematic evolution of the blood mixing scales that have been developed and produced by MÖLLER for more than 40 years.
Docon® 7 Standard (00003700)
Over the last 20 years the Docon has become firmly established in both national and international markets. In 2014 we introduced the systematically developed Docon® 7.
The emphasis here is on
- Enhanced safety, more robust design and greater user friendliness
- Technical innovations include: color display with a touchscreen, touchless tube identification, use of antibacterial plastics and several more
- Use of proven platform concepts
- Operational compatibility with the earlier generations of Docon
The device can also be fully configured to meet customers’ needs.
The easiest way to transfer data is using a USB flash drive.
Docon® 7 WLAN Option (00003676)
The Docon can be incorporated into conventional WLAN networks that meet the current standard to transfer donor data to a PC.
Docon can also be fully configured for online monitoring of blood mixing scales and bidirectional communication.
- Self-regulating clamp with contactless tube detection
- Protected weighing tray, magnetic fixation, use of antibacterial plastics
- Multifunctional battery system using the latest lithium-ion battery technology
- Color display with free configurable touchscreen
- Integrated charging device
- Seal option
- Data management options using USB, LAN and WIFI
- Software for safe data handling and customized device setups which supports bloodbanks with regard to international standards such as ISO and is oriented towards GMP
- Can be fully integrated into existing Docon® networks
- Back-friendly operation with Docon®7 Mobile II
- User orientated range of accessories
- Device and software can be adapted to almost any language
- RFID functionality
Dimensions: 458 mm x 222 mm x 152 mm
Weight: 3,000 g
Voltage: 100-240 VAC
Weighing accuracy: +/- 5 ml
System weight: 7 - 9 kg
Sealing time: 2 -4 seconds